- USA Check Cashed
- Check Cashiers, Inc. DBA: USA Checks Cashed
- ONLINE PRIVACY PRACTICES
December 31, 2013
- USA Checks Cashed (the 'Business,' 'we' or 'us') recognizes that privacy is an essential issue,
- and we
- Take your privacy seriously. Please see the following for more information about exactly how we gather, use and
- Safeguard data and the info you may provide to us or we otherwise collect. These Seclusion
- and Policy Modification.'
APPLICABILITY OF THE PRIVACY PRACTICES
- These Privacy Practices apply to advice and data you may provide to us or we otherwise collect
- from you via the BUBBLYBHLUE.INFO web site (together, the 'Site'). By utilizing the Website,
- Or voluntarily providing your advice to us, you consent to application and the collection of all
Advice set forth in these Privacy Practices. In the event that you do not agree to the terms of the Seclusion
Practices, do not utilize the Website and please don't provide us with any advice. These Privacy Practices
Are incorporated into and subject to the Terms & Conditions for the Website.
These Privacy Practices applies only to information collected or submitted through the Website, and don't
apply to information which may be accumulated by the Organization through any means, including offline or
at some of our shops. This policy also doesn't apply to information about you collected by third party
- Sites or advertisements, applications, or services associated with, linked to or otherwise accessible
- from the Website. The info received or collected by such third parties, is subject for their own
- Practices or privacy policies and under no conditions is the Company responsible or liable for
the third party's compliance therewith.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU?
or register for Company's services throughout the Website, (ii) when you 'opt in' for particular services or features
- of the Website, (iii) when you elect to contact us electronically and (iv) automatically as further described
- In addition , we receive the automatic and passive information (both personally identifiable and otherwise) from the
- Computer used to access the Website and when you interact with the Site. In this regard, the Website use common
automated information gathering applications such as log files that record page action, including a particular
Individual's visits to your page and the way many "hits" a special item is receiving, in addition to other application
- Task. The Business may use small bits of code called 'one- ' 'clear gifs pixel gifs,' or 'web beacon
- s '
- Embedded in the Website to collect particular information.
- WHAT INFORMATION DOES THE COMPANY COLLECT FROM YOU?
- Via the Website, the Business collects from you: (i) specific non personal technical and other advice and
(ii) particular personally identifiable information.
All Visitors to the Website 'In general, should you visit the Website without applying or registering for any one of the
Company's services, you'll be using the Website anonymously; no personally identifiable information is
- collected. Whether when you visit the Website numerous kinds of information you apply for just about any services
- Are accumulated automatically and passively through log files and other applications as noted above under the
- caption 'How Do We Collect Info From You,' including your IP address (a number assigned to
your computer when you apply the Internet), the name of the web page where you entered the Website,
- Demographic data, data relating to problems or malfunctions occurring when you use your personal computer with
- the Website and your activity while using the Website.
- Visitors Who Register or Apply For Services ' In case you elect to apply or register for particular Business
services throughout the Website, you will be providing us with some or every one of the following enrollment-connected
- Number, employment, insurance, rent/mortgage payments, banking info, date and references of
- Depending on the way you utilize the Website, we may collect the following personally identifiable additional
- Advice and data:
- ? Advice about your utilization of Website characteristics and the way frequently you use them; and
? Customer service information about you.
- The Website lets you contact us electronically through e mail.
- Once you make such contact, you may be providing your name and other information to us, such
- As home address, email address, phone number and any information you opt to incorporate in the text of
- your message.
Activities over time and across third party sites or services that are online. Accordingly, we don't currently
Procedure or comply with any web browser's 'don't trail ' signal or other mechanisms that provide
- Advice about your online actions over time and across third party sites. We allow third party
- Firms, including AddThis, when you visit our web site to gather certain anonymous information.
- These firms may use non-personally identifiable information throughout your visits
websites as a way to offer advertisements about goods and services prone to be of greater interest to
- you. These firms usually utilize a third party web beacon or a cookie to accumulate this info. To
- learn more concerning this behavioral advertising practice, you can travel to BUBBLYBHLUE.INFO>
- HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?
Our Use of Information. We collect, retain, and make use of the information we collect through the Website for legitimate
- business purposes only. This not only allows us to give you the Website as it exists today, but it also allows us
- To supply you with services and advanced features we develop in the long run that use the info we
- Receive about you. For example, we may make use of the information we receive about you:
? To provide our services to you;
? To help to keep the Website secure and safe, and protect users' rights or property;
? to monitor your use of the Website, including to apply our Terms & Conditions; and
? To correspond along with you regarding the Website or matters relating to your own use or potential use of the Website, or
- to inform you of developments in our company or with our services that we believe may be of interest
- to you.
Our Sharing of Info. Your trust is essential to us, and that's the reason we don't share advice we
- Receive with others about you unless we have:
- ? received your permission; or
- ? Removed some other personally identifying information or your name from it.
- We may share information with contractors otherwise and providing services to help us
operate the Website. Additionally, we may share information with our associated companies to be used in
Link by making use of their businesses. We require those providing services to restrict
Their use and disclosure of your advice to uses and disclosures which are consistent with one of these Seclusion
Practices, however, we can't guarantee their compliance.
- The contents of your online communications, in addition to other information about you as a Website user, may
- court order, search warrant or subpoena), (ii) in other situation by which we possess a good faith belief
- a danger to the security of you or somebody else, (iii) when necessary either to protect our rights or property,
or (iv) for us to render the service you've got requested.
- MODIFICATIONS TO INFORMATION
- We make an effort to keep the truth of any personally identifiable information that may be accumulated from
- You, and will use our commercially reasonable efforts to respond promptly to update our database when
You tell us the info in our database is off-target. We usually do not provide online access to you to
- your application or enrollment info, or the ability to edit this info. It is your duty
- To ensure that such information is complete, accurate and up-to-date. You may get from us, by e mail,
- the enrollment information in our records or files. Information is going to be updated as soon as reasonably
practicable. EMAIL LISTS
When you register or apply for services throughout the Website, you may be contacted by us from time to time via electronic mail,
Supplying you with other advice as well as upgrades about the Website and our services if you don't opt-out
- of receiving, such advice as noted below underneath the caption 'Opt-Outside.'
- All emails will contain links allowing you to opt-out of receiving such advice. Additionally, you may
- Opt out of receiving materials or other communications from our affiliates and us by contacting us via
email at BUBBLYBHLUE.INFO
KIDS 6501-06 and 16 C.F.R. '
312.1-312.12, the Firm will not intentionally gather or solicit personal information from anyone under
the age of 13 or intentionally enable such persons to register. Should you be under 13, please don't try to
Enroll for the Website or send any information about yourself to us , including your name, address, mobile
device number, or email address. By using the Website, you represent that you're not under 13 years of